North Dakota Lost Cards

If you’ve lost your North Dakota OHV Safety Certificate or need a duplicate card, you can contact the North Dakota Parks and Recreation Department at 1-701-328-5357 or email [email protected] for more information.

If you need to obtain an OHV Safety Certificate then you're in the right place! The online ATV Safety Course is fun, interactive, and the certification exam is approved by the state!