Utah Lost Cards

If you’ve lost your Utah OHV Safety Certificate or need a duplicate card, you can contact Utah State Parks at 801-538-7433 or email [email protected] for more information.

If you need to obtain an OHV Safety Certificate then you're in the right place! The online ATV Safety Course is fun, interactive, and the certification exam is approved by the state!