Idaho Lost Cards

If you've lost your Idaho OHV Safety Certificate or need a duplicate card, you can contact the Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation at 1-208-514-2414 or email [email protected] for more information.

If you need to obtain an OHV Safety Certificate then you're in the right place! The online ATV Safety Course is fun, interactive, and the certification exam is approved by the state!